Test preparation material for the international Trinity ESOL spoken examinations, which are taken in over 60 countries around the world.
These books cover the Initial Stage (Grades 1, 2 and 3) of the exams. There are eight lessons in each grade. Each lesson focuses on one of the conversational subjects in the Trinity syllabus. The lessons provide: listening and speaking practice; grammar and vocabulary support; and examination advice.
The pictures and illustrations provide materials specially designed to motivate students to speak about subjects that are of interest to them. The lessons are not only enjoyable but also provide a complete and thorough preparation for the exams.
- Comprehensive listening and speaking exam practice with full grammar and vocabulary support
- Eight lessons for each grade, available in separate books or a combined edition
- Each lesson focuses on one of the conversational subjects in the revised Trinity syllabus
- Colourful pictures and illustrations to help young students to talk about subjects that motivate and interest them
- Expert examination advice for achieving success
- Facsimiles of Student's Book pages at the appropriate point in each unit
- Now revised to cover the Trinity 2010-2013 GESE syllabus
- Audio CD included with Student's Book