Life: Bring Life into Your Classroom
AUTHORS: Paul Dummett; John Hughes; Helen Stephenson
©2013 | Published
Recommended For: Adult Education | Higher Education | Private Language Schools | Summer School
Subject(s): Young Adult / Adult
Life is driven by rich National Geographic content and the fundamental values of inspiring people to care about the planet, celebrating human achievement and exploring diversity. This material is brought together in a design that is unique in an ELT context while the language syllabus surpasses expectations.
- A practical, competency-based syllabus helps learners in their development of grammar, vocabulary, functions, pronunciation and skills through appropriate communicative tasks
- Real life lessons model and practice everyday functions, preparing learners to use language in the real world
- National Geographic video on the DVD allows teachers to bring lessons to life
- The carefully designed Critical thinking syllabus challenges learners to understand texts at a deeper level
- Vocabulary is introduced thematically, with additional emphasis on key words and word building in Word focus and Word building sections.