New Framework 4 Student's Book
- Publisher: Richmond
- ISBN: 9788466820042
- Ex Tax: €4.49
New Framework is the updated edition of the hugely successful Framework, a six-level general English course for both adult and young adult learners. It retains the key features and feel of the original course but combines a refreshingly different approach to language learning with a reassuringly methodical structure. It has been developed in line with the objectives of the Common European Framework and independently benchmarked to the CEF levels.
Students will like New Framework because:
- They will enjoy the informal learning activities including in the Learning Platform
- It takes a fresh new approach to conventional topics
- It contains a real variety of accents with entertaining dialogues to help with real-life situations.
- It encourages self-discovery and self-assessment.
Teachers will like New Framework because:
- It promotes learner autonomy with a wide range of supplementary materials
- It offers comprehensive evaluation and testing resources both online and in print
- It offers total flexibility to exploit or omit sections as time allows.
- Students will be interested in the subject matter, thereby creating a positive learning environment.