Dabei! A2.2: Kursbuch
- Publisher: Hueber
- ISBN: 978-3-19-501781-7
- Ex Tax: €9.88
Young learners of German (11-15 years) at home and abroad
There! consists of two half-volumes for each level.
- The course book is divided into 4 modules ("subject areas"), each with 3 short, varied lessons.
- The entry into the module is an image-text page with an introductory task and the announcement of all module topics and learning objectives.
- In each module, a humorous protagonist story develops, which offers the young people a wide range of opportunities for identification.
- At the end of each module recurring rubrics such as regional studies, project work, language mediation, tasks for the films and a module summary with examples
- Magazine pages with game ideas, regional information on festivals and celebrations as well as tasks on the films from the media package at the end of the course book
- Lots of listening texts as an impulse, for reading along and for checking
- integrated pronunciation exercises
- many exercises with the possibility of self-control
- Extra column for systematising and repeating what has been learned
- transparent, clear layout with lots of photos and illustrations as well as modern types of text (e.g. chat)
- mutual reference system between course book and work book
With the app , all audios and films can be conveniently called up on a tablet PC or smartphone.
Tags: Dabei! A2.2: Kursbuch